travall.com is operated by: Travall.inc, a company registered in the United States. Delaware File Number:5849823
This Privacy Statement explains Travall's practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including personal information of Website users ("User" or "Users"), by the Travall family of companies ("Travall").
For any questions concerning an account, please contact email@example.com. Alternatively, Travall can be reached in care of ASG Group Limited, 997 London Road, Derby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom, DE24 8PX.
Travall is providing the Website to you and is the data controller.
Please note that Travall may need to authenticate a User's identity before fulfilling any requests for or about personal information.
Collection of Information
Travall receives and stores information about Users such as:
User-provided information: Travall collects information Users provide, which includes:
- User name, email address, address or postal code, payment method and telephone number. Travall collect this information in a number of ways, including when Users enter it while using the Website, interact with customer service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions; and
- Information collected when Users choose to provide reviews or ratings, taste preferences, account settings, set preferences in their accounts or otherwise provide information to Travall through the Website or elsewhere.
Information collected automatically: Travall collects information regarding Users and Users' use of the Website, Users' interactions with Travall and its advertising, as well as information regarding Users' computers or other device used to access the Website (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, etc.). This information includes:
- Users' activity on the Website, such as Product selections, activity history and search queries;
- Details regarding Users' interactions with customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contact, and transcripts of any chat conversations;
- Device IDs or unique identifiers, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
Information from other sources: Travall might supplement the information described above with information obtained from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers. Such supplemental information could include demographic data, interest based data, and Internet browsing behavior.
Use of Information
Travall uses the information collected to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize the Website and its marketing efforts, to process User registrations, orders and payments, and to communicate with Users on these and other topics. For example, Travall use the information it collects for:
- Determining Users' general geographic location, providing localized content, providing customized and personalized Product recommendations, determining Users' Internet service providers and quickly and efficiently responding to inquiries and requests;
- Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing these Terms;
- Analyzing and understanding Users and the Product market; improving the Website and the Travall Products and services (including User interface experiences), delivery optimization, content selection, and recommendation algorithms;
- Communicating with Users concerning Travall Products and services (for example by email, push notifications and text messaging), so that Travall can send Users news about Travall, details about new features and content available on Travall, and special offers, promotional announcements and consumer surveys, and to assist Users with operational requests such as password reset requests.
Disclosure of Information
Travall discloses User information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
- The Travall family of companies: We share your information among the Travall family of companies as needed for: data processing and storage; providing access to the Website; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements, content development; and for other purposes described in the Use of Information section of this Privacy Statement.
- Service Providers: Travall uses other companies, agents or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on its behalf or to assist with the provision of services to Users. For example, Travall engages Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize the Website and Travall Products and services, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about Users' interactions with the Website), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to Users' personal or other information. Travall does not authorize them to use or disclose personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Business transfers: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, Travall will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect Users' personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
Whenever in the course of sharing information Travall transfers personal information to countries outside of the United States and other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
Users may also choose to disclose information in the following ways:
- While using the Travall Website, Users may have opportunities to post reviews or other information publicly, and third parties could use the information Users disclose;
- Certain portions of the Travall Website may contain a tool which gives Users the option to share information by email, text message and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on smart devices;
- Social plugins (including those offered by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google) allow Users to share information on those platforms.
Travall uses reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, Travall cannot guarantee the security of User information.
Other Platforms and Applications
Travall does not advertise to and is not a website directed to children, and Travall has no actual knowledge of collecting personal information from children. In certain jurisdictions, the age of majority may be older than 18, in which case, Users must satisfy that age in order to become a member. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Website, they may do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
Travall will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. Travall will provide notice of any such changes (including when they will take effect) in accordance with law. Users' continued use of the Website after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes. If Users do not accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, Users may cancel use of the Website. To see when this Privacy Statement was last updated, please see the "Last Updated" section below.
Last updated: March 17, 2015
Cookies and Internet Advertising Statement
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
Cookies are not the only types of technology that enable this functionality; Travall also uses other, similar types of technologies. See below for more information and examples.
Travall and its Service Providers may use the following types of cookies:
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential, but help us to personalize and enhance Users' online experience with Travall. For example, they help the Website remember User preferences and prevent you from needing to re-enter information you previously provided (for example, during member sign up). Travall also uses these cookies to collect information (such as popular pages, conversion rates, Product viewing or purchasing patterns, click-through and other information) about Users' use of the Website so that Travall can enhance and personalize the Website and conduct market research. Deletion of these types of cookies will result in limited functionality of the Website.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies use information about your visit to this and other websites, such as the pages you visit, your use of the Website or your response to ads and emails, to deliver ads that are more relevant to you. These types of ads are called "Interest-Based Advertising." Many of the advertising cookies associated with the Website belong to Travall Service Providers.
3. How can you exercise choice regarding cookies and other types of online tracking?
Cookies use information about your visit to this and other websites, such as the pages you visit, your use of the service or your response to ads and emails, to make the ads you see more relevant to you. For example, if you recently have visited the Website, you may be more likely to see an advertisement regarding Travall. Many of the advertising cookies associated with the Website belong to Travall Service Providers.
Alternatively, privacy settings in most browsers will allow you to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, have it notify you when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. If your browser is set to not accept any cookies, you will not receive Interest-Based Advertising, but your use of the Travall Website may be impaired or unavailable. In addition, if you opt-out of certain cookies, your opt-out preferences will be remembered by placing a cookie on your device. It is therefore important that your browser is configured to accept cookies for your preferences to take effect. If you delete or clear your cookies, or if you change which web browser you are using, you will need to set your cookie preferences again.
At this time, Travall does not respond to Web browser "do not track" signals.