Travall Rubber Car Mats for Volkswagen Golf 3 Door Hatchback [Mk.5] (2003-2008)
|Material||Vanilla scented non-slip SBR rubber|
|Vehicle modification required||No|
|Warranty||12 months Warranty [Against manufacturing defect only]|
|Product type||Front & rear sets included|
|Installation time||1-2 minutes|
|Warning:||For left-hand drive vehicles only.|
|Warning:||Please note: Will only fit models with round floor fittings. Will not fit models using oval fittings.|
These hardwearing, custom-made Rubber Mats are one accessory you can't afford to be without if you want to keep your vehicle in the best condition possible.
- Free shipping (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Designed specifically for your make and model
- Modern, anti-slip design
- Tough, yet flexible for easy installation
- Raised outer lip to trap and contain dirt and spills
- Supplied with vehicle-specific fixings where available
- Infused with a vanilla scent
- Volkswagen Golf 3 Door Hatchback (2003-2009)
- Volkswagen Golf 3 Door Hatchback (2008-2012)
- Volkswagen Golf 5 Door Hatchback (2003-2009)
- Volkswagen Golf 5 Door Hatchback (2008-2012)
- Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet (2011-2016)
- Volkswagen Golf Wagon (2007-2009)
- Volkswagen Golf Wagon (2009-2013)
- Volkswagen Jetta Sedan (2005-2011)
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen (2005-2011)
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen (2010-2015)
- Volkswagen Rabbit 3 Door Hatchback (2006-2008)
- Volkswagen Rabbit 5 Door Hatchback (2006-2008)
- Volkswagen Scirocco (2008-2014)
- Volkswagen Scirocco (2014-2018)
Other products available for this vehicle:
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Travall make tailgate guards?
Unfortunately, we only make a tailgate guard for certain models of Land Rover.
What is the cut-off time for same day dispatch?
Orders received before 15.00 GMT will be dispatched the same day. You can find out more by clicking on the 'Delivery' tab at the top of the page.
Are Travall products easy to install?
Our pet barriers can usually be fitted in less than 15 minutes, and our dividers take just minutes to install. Both can be removed in seconds when not required on a journey.